Safe Baby Products


We've all seen the news about Johnson and Johnson. I don't know about you, but my family has trusted them for as long as I can remember. I have been using their products on my own kids, and their company left me feeling betrayed. Now who can I trust?

I trust Young Living because from Seed to Seal they guarantee there are no harmful substances. Having natural products for babies is so important because a baby's skin is 30% thinner than an adult's is. Of the products being sold in stores, 82% of them contain harmful chemicals. That's not okay. YL has the Seedlings and Kidscents lines for our little ones.

Don't have little ones? Seedlings baby wipes make perfect non-toxic dryer sheets. Also, the Kidscents shampoo is perfect to shave with in sensitive areas if you know what I mean. 😉

https://www.healthnutnews.com/4-69-billion-verdict-against-johnson-johnsons-talcum-powder/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frog Update- The Results Are In

I Hope You Know

Orifice Reducers