Young Living Provides




🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿🌱🌿

Young Living is not just an amazing essential oil company that promotes our health and wellness. It's also how I help support our family. Every time I sign someone up with a starter kit I receive a thank you check from Young Living.

We have an assortment of starter kits, but my favorite is the premium starter kit. It contains an awesome diffuser, 12 of our most cherished essential oils, sample bottles we can use to share with others, and samples of additional products to try.

When you purchase a starter kit you become a Young Living member. That means you will get all of your products at their wholesale pricing. It also means that if you want to sign someone up with a starter kit, you will receive a thank you check. If you just want to use the items yourself and not share the lifestyle with others, that's ok too. You are never obligated to buy anything else, ever.

In addition to all the great things that come in the starter kit, you also get me. I won't sign you up and send you on your way. I will teach you how to use the contents to promote health and wellness in your family. You can message me anytime with questions and I will share what I have learned.

Young Living is not just a company. It's like a second family to me. Our local YL community holds classes, giveaways, and retreats. We support each other in all things, and we can be there for you a much or as little as you'd like. Message me if you are interested in a starter kit. Please help me take care of my family while I help you take care of yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frog Update- The Results Are In

I Hope You Know

Orifice Reducers