Harmful Household Products


Every day I read a new article about a product that my family has used that contains harmful chemicals. As a society, we wonder why cancer and Alzheimer's are so prevalent. We talk about contributing factors like food and water, but have you thought about the moisturizing strip on your razor? I sure hadn't, and I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Harmful chemicals are in almost everything. They're in shampoo, lotion, baby powder, make-up, perfume, dish soap, laundry detergent, surface cleaner, and so much more.

I heard protest that it's such a tiny amount that it doesn't matter. That might be true in a single product. When you count how many of them you come into contact with every day, it's scary. Thankfully, Young Living has products that we can switch to that are not only safe, but health-full. When I wash my hair, clean my floors, and wash my laundry I am giving my body the support it needs to stay healthy. When you recommend these products to others, you aren't selling to them. You are helping them support and protect their health.

ADDITIONAL INFO: In the Human Body and Essential Oils group there is a video by Dr. Oli that relates to this. It is a long video, but really the first ten minutes will explain a lot about toxic chemicals in products as they relate to this.

https://www.healthnutnews.com/ingredients-found-in-these-razors-potentially-linked-to-alzheimers-and-organ-toxicity/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frog Update- The Results Are In

I Hope You Know

Orifice Reducers