C for Cypress


Essential oils have been life changing for us. Cypress oil has helped so tremendously with Frog's speech. I imagine it has something to do with the oil increasing blood circulation to the brain, but really, I don't care why.

When we initially started using Cypress was when Frog first started trying to repeat words when we asked him to. He also started saying tons of new words out of nowhere. He started occasionally speaking in full sentences. That's when we started him in speech therapy. We use oils for so many things that sometimes I get more focused on one area and started slacking on another.

Frog had two bad speech classes in a row. I was very discouraged, and then I realized I hadn't used the Cypress in several days. I started using it daily again, and his speech therapist was thrilled with his visit today. She said he got 9 out of 10 words correct on sections he had gotten 0 on the last two sessions. I'm one happy mom! 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frog Update- The Results Are In

I Hope You Know

Orifice Reducers