Breathe Again, R.C., and Essential Rewards

These oils are where our journey began. From now on, no matter what happens, we will not be without these two oils. I have other favorites, but these two are necessities. Leland's quality of life has improved immensely since we started using them daily.


Breathe Again contains Peppermint, Myrtle, Copaiba, and 4 types of Eucalyptus oil. You can apply it to your chest and neck to promote a refreshing respiratory experience. 


R.C. contains Cypress, Spruce, Myrtle, Pine, Marjoram, Lavender, Black Spruce, Peppermint, and 3 types of Eucalyptus oil. It provides an energizing aroma and promotes normal, clear breathing in stuffy environments. You can apply it topically, like we do, or you can diffuse it.

Now, let's talk about Essential Rewards for a minute! I kind of rolled my eyes a bit at the thought of a monthly ordering service. The last thing we need on our budget is another bill. BUT, we discovered very quickly that we would need to have these oils all the time.

Essential Rewards (ER) is an OPTIONAL automatic ordering service you can start or stop at any time. The order has a $50 monthly minimum. You set the date for your order, and the order places automatically on that date every month. You can cancel your Essential Rewards membership at any time, with absolutely no penalty.

You can even change the date if you need to as long as the order has not begun processing. For example, I have my order set on the 16th, after my husband's payday. My check comes around the 5th, so I NEVER wait for the 16th. I usually manually process it on the 6th or so. It can go the other way too, though. If I had it set for the 6th, and I knew I couldn't cover it with that check, I could change the date to later in the month as long as processing had not begun.

ANYWAY, let's get to the benefits. Young Living offers free promotional items every month for orders over a certain dollar amount. It starts at around $100. Some months I don't order that much, but in the months I do, I get a free oil. The more you spend, the more you get for free. It's a great way to grow your collection!

ALSO, for every few months you are consecutively on ER, YL gives you an oil as a gift to say thank you. PLUS, you earn reward points for the stuff you order that you can use towards more merchandise. And, ER members get a cheaper shipping rate. Can you afford $50 a month to keep your family above the wellness line and get free products?




*The Young Living Premium Starter Kit (over $300 value) comes with a diffuser, 11 most commonly used and best selling oils, sample oil packets, sample bottles, and samples of the nutritional drink Ningxia Red and the Thieves Household Cleaner for $160. Once you buy the starter kit, you are a member for life with no obligation to buy anything else, ever. With that membership you will receive oils at a 24% discount.



To get started with your Young Living starter kit, go here. If you have questions, you can email me here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frog Update- The Results Are In

I Hope You Know

Orifice Reducers